the venue of the Intercultural Women´s Music Festival is a meadow in the valley near Sohrschied. That is to say the nights are likely to become cold and damp. A precise location plan you find on the web, on our flyers or on the ticket which you purchase in advance.
On the meadow in front of the main marquee we have planned to give space for 30 market stalls for women who present their own manufactured products. As well in the clearance you find stalls for food, for the nurse, for girls and the like.
From our experience, at the week-end of the venue about 600 – 1000 women will amble on the premises.
- Opening times of the stalls are Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- On Friday and Saturday most of the times until it becomes dark (about 10 PM), on Sunday until the closing time of the program (about 6 PM).
- Set up of the stalls is possible after 4 PM on Fridayafternoon.
- It is possible to rent a folding table and 2 benches for 5 Euros, but you are welcome to set up your own stall (including the rain gear).
- For the set up and take down of your stall you are welcome to drive with your car on the premises. You will receive a written permit (will be sent with the ticket) which has to be attached at the window screen of your car.
- Parking is on the common parking lot.
- If you need to keep your car next to the stall, we will take 20 Euros because we want to have as less cars at the venue as possible.
- Elecricity is installed for lights and small equipment (including 500 Watt). Please, remind yourselves that a defect or damaged gear can cause a medium catastrophe!
- We can’t offer as much cable for everybody, so please, bring your own cable roller (minimum 10m / 3 x 1.5mm).
- The stall fee for the whole week-end consists of a ticket for the venue bought in advance (90-60 Euros) and a stall fee of 15 Euros per meter.
- Only the received money of the stall fee and the ticket on our bank account are a binding booking.
- Bank account: Volksbank Hunsrück eG, Germany, sort code 56061472, bank account number 7005980 (IBAN DE40 5606 1472 0007 0059 80).
- Send us your request and we will send back to you a proper questionnaire in English. We collect your application and then get back in touch with you. Sometimes we have to make a choice of stables as we don't have as much space on the meadow.
For questions I can be contacted by email or by post (you find both on the website with the contact).
Best wishes for a good success!